While we are all faced with Covid19 and the changes to our daily lives that it has caused, it’s imperative to not overlook some potential hazards in and around your home.
That chimney you “never use”, it could be venting your water heater or gas furnace and if obstructed could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
The dryer that is taking forever to dry your clothes could be clogged putting your family and property at REAL risk for a fire. This time of year animals and birds love to nest in dryer vents.
That noise in the attic, it could be a family of squirrels that has chewed electrical wiring, again, setting up a perfect scenario for a house fire.
These are just a few examples of that we run into daily. Give us a call today!